Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just a Quick Hello & Mommy's Hairdo...

Today was not a fabulous day... on our way to swim class we stopped at Hobby Lobby for some cake pop supplies and a lady came inside to tell us that a gust of wind had caused her car door to knock off mommy's mirror... not great news... there is some other damage to the car and it will have to be repaired, more of a nuisance than anything, but mom sulked about it for most of the day...

We had swim class, but mom left the camera in the car, so no pictures from there...

She did snap a few while I was playing in my playroom today... before she realized these jeans are also too small (ok come on spring I've officially grown out of my fall/winter clothes)...


My playroom is full of my vintage toys... I like to still play with them every once in a while... remember the birds?


Remember?


Saying "hi" to the neighbors through the window...


Can you tell I'm in teething pain?


Look at all my toys! Mommy refuses to get rid of anything because eventually there will be a kid #2 and I still like playing with them...


Mom thought this shelf would be a great storage place for them, but I demand them all down when I'm in the playroom...


Ok on to mom's hairdo...

We are having our family pictures taken this weekend and mommy hadn't had her hair done since November, so it was time...

Here are the before shots... not so bad...


Except the 2 inches of roots... ick...


and the SUPER long bangs... are they even considered bangs anymore when they are that long?


Here is her after... Bangs are cut, more contrast in the color... best of all... no more roots... good job mom!


SOOO different than her haircut last April... WOW!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the new hair!

*JOY* said...

Your hair turned out real good!

Caren said...

Looks great!

T Sharee said...

I just wanted to let you know about my blog giveaway to benefit the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life. This giveaway is for Paula Deen’s 10 piece cookware set. Check out my blog for more details about entry. Thanks for looking. Tiff

Frugal Jen said...

Very cute hair!