Friday, May 29, 2009

Pump it Up with the Beardens...

This morning we met mom's sorority little sis Caren and her daughter Teaghan and son William at Pump it Up Junior in Plano...

It had been a while since I went to a jump house and this one was REALLY small and cramped... my reaction...


Teaghan on the other hand was loving it!


I clung to mom so she handed Caren the camera and decided to take advantage of it...

cute pic of mom...


cute pic of me...


Mom tried to coax me to enjoy... not so much...


What a pretty picture of Miss Teaghan!


Ok finally warming up...


Look totally without mom...


Here's William!


My favorite part... the big slide!


Here's Caren and Teaghan going down...


Here's our pic together we always take...


Remember this one at my birthday party?


and Teaghan's in September...


and our play date last summer...


and our first meeting last March...


Here's a REAL flashback! The day Caren and mommy became "Big Sis/Little Sis" in 1996!


On the way home from Plano, mom decided we should stop at Raisin' Cains and have chicken strips and fries...


This was one of her favorite things when she was pregnant with me and she was excited to share the experience...


Chicken BLISS!


SO yummy!


Tonight we had an early dinner at Outback... my favorite!


Me and my daddy!


Mom has started sharing her sweet tea with me...


Mmmm... sweet potato!


Check out my spoon skills!

No comments: