Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Quick Trip to the Zoo...

The forecast said storms around 3pm so we thought we'd make a quick Wednesday trip to the zoo with our friends Carrie and Nathan... mom thought the weather forecast would keep people away and we'd have the zoo to ourselves... unfortunately she was wrong on both accounts... lots of people and the storms came early!

Do you think I know the word zoo? I was EXCITED!


Eating my snack on the way...


Checking out the rhinos... my favorite last time... still a hit...


Here I am with my buddy Nathan...


I think Nathan's mom may have gotten a picture of us looking at the camera...


It was great to have someone with us to snap a few pictures of mommy and me...


Can you tell we love each other?


We got to see the giraffes...


I considered climbing in to visit...


Look... rain clouds...


Mom was super excited when the giraffes came close... she says that's the closest they've ever come when we've been there...


Visiting my friend...


After the lions and tigers we called it quits... here's what the clouds looked like when we got to the car...


Carrie and Nathan... we definitely want a rain check on that zoo trip!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

We had fun even though the weather didn't cooperate. Let's definitely try again soon!

:) Carrie & Nathan