Monday, March 29, 2010

ASI & Final Walkthrough...

So I woke up this morning to find a bunch of empty boxes around the house...

Which meant it was time for peek a boo with Callie!

Peek

aboo!


Peek


aboo


Finally it was time to get dressed and I requested Tinkerbell... I decided this is how Tinkerbell dances...


Looks about right huh?


Ok now for a real picture...


and a cheesy toddler grin...


Mommy had some mommy-guilt this morning. We had to return my school picture proofs and mom decided not to order any. The smallest package was $35 and although the pics are cute, mom gets cuter ones of me every day. She's thinking we might go do "redos" at Target after the move...


See I mean why spend $35 when you get this at gymnastics...


I have so much fun there!


Crawling across the pit (have I mentioned I miss my old teacher... I have to admit she was way better)...


But I still have fun...


and I continue to get braver... remember that mat from last week... the one that's about 3 inches off the ground and 3 inches away from the pit... well today I decided to jump off of it...


Several times!


When we were leaving gymnastics today I said "bye bye nastics I see you later"...

Any idea where this picture was taken? Our new driveway!


Today was our final walk through and tomorrow (keep your fingers crossed) is our closing day!


Here's the house...


Me in the front...


One of mommy's favorite parts of the house is the kitchen...


and I love the stairs...


and my princess cave...


and the backyard...


We played a game where I would open the door and say "hello nice to meet ya" and then start to shut the door and say "bye bye see you morrow"...


The plan is to close tomorrow, paint my pink room on Wednesday/Thursday, move clothes and small things over and then the movers arrive at 7am on Friday morning. In the midst of all of this we have 3 Easter parties and school. Please pray for mommy's sanity!

No comments: