Sunday, March 7, 2010

Preschool Sunday - The Shortest Performance Ever!

Some mornings my bedhead is pretty fabulous...


I mean I went to bed with my hair wet and woke up like this (it was raining outside and my hair responds REALLY well to humidity)...


So mom combed out the tangles and left it alone (it was SUPER curly by afternoon)...


We realized this morning that an 11am church service is almost too late for us... it was hard to kill the morning and not wear me out... but painting was a good way to pass some time...


Why were we headed to church? It was Preschool Sunday at First Presbyterian...

A little photo shoot first...




Mom loves how these pictures show how much we all love eachother...






and if you ever wondered where I got my blue eyes...


or my funny sense of humor...


One solo picture to show off my dress...


and one to show I was ready to go!


The idea was that the moms and dads would drop us off at the preschool and then the teachers would walk us over for the service. Mom had a feeling that was not going to go well. As soon as I walked into the Miss Rhonda's room I started crying. Mom and dad decided to stay with me.

We lined up outside the sanctuary...


and headed up to sing...

Mom placed me on the risers and I immediately started my descent...


At this point the guy behind mom said "you better take your picture quick"...


Brooklyn was obviously really into the performance too...


Did I mention I was the youngest one in the group?


So here is the video... It's a minute long and you can see mommy coaxing me back up there (didn't work) and Brooklyn yelling out "daddy"... please don't feel obligated to watch if you aren't a grandparent. :)


It was a great way to spend the morning and we look forward to "church shopping" when we get moved into the new house... in 26 days!!!

1 comment:

Sparks Family said...

That was the funniest thing! Cracks me up that she sat down.