Friday, March 12, 2010

Catching up from yesterday...

Mom took a sewing class last night and she said that her brain was simply too fried to translate my blog...

So now we are catching up on yesterday so we can blog about our fun day today!

Today's zoo theme at school... lions! One of my favorites!


How cute is the little lion on my dress...


I've become swing obsessed again... mom's going to have to look up when the last obsession was. Hopefully dad can figure out a way to hang my swing at the new house because every time we turn the corner I say "I see my swing... I need to swing"...


I also love to run up and down the hill in our front yard (while requesting Jack and Jill from mommy)...


Post nap playtime is my time to not match...


Which I think is hilarious!


Can you tell I had a good nap?


Add a rainbow sweater and you are in CRAZY fashion land!

No comments: