Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow on the 2nd day of Spring!

There was a surprise for me this morning...


SNOW! So much for the 2nd day of spring!


But it made for a great morning activity...


Maggie would like a relocation family in Colorado please (we would never let her go though)...


I even fed her some...


What's funny is I think this is normal... I have no idea that it's odd to have snow in Texas... nonetheless in March!


Maggie & Milla's footprints...


She just runs through the snow like a wild woman...


We built a tiny snowman...


I was proud...


Mom is so glad she has a huge bag of random buttons for these events...


But she didn't have a hat small enough for him...


Sweet Maggie the snow dog...


"Let's take pictures together Maggie..."






There are some days that I wake up from naptime in such a good mood mom has to run and get her camera...


Today was one of those days...


I think it's because mom thinks I look different without a bow...


Daddy snapped this one of Maggie this afternoon... she's such a pretty doggie!

No comments: