Thursday, March 4, 2010

School & Beautiful Weather...

I definitely felt more like playing this morning then taking pictures...


But luckily someone else didn't mind...


One good one... I'm wearing my giraffe shirt because we are learning about giraffes at school today... All my school outfits will be animal themed this month as we explore the zoo!


After school mom asked me to model the shirt she made me...


Pretty cute huh?


She's really enjoying this sewing thing and she already cut material to make my next shirt...


The back view...


I had a nap strike today... but I stayed in my crib for a long time singing and playing peekaboo with my stuffed animals (mom calls this time "building my imagination")...

When I woke up I had the best curls...


See the superman one in the middle?


How do you turn your toddler into a 4 year old in 1 minute...


A headband!


Sass!


After running some errands dad and I played ball outside...


I've become really good at kicking...


Mom loves when she captures the same expression on both of our faces...


It's so wonderful to finally be able to play outside again!

No comments: