Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Monkeys at School...

You always know when mom has Bunco... she only takes a few pictures of me and asks me to keep my blog post short. :)

Today we learned about monkeys at school and of course I had an appropriate shirt...


Miss April told us that she is going to take her kids to the zoo during Spring Break and I told her to ride the train...


No real surprise there though huh?


Can you tell I'm still really into this vintage 80's baby doll? She even sleeps in my room. Mom has no idea why I have chosen this baby doll (which was in a bin of babydolls Papa brought me from mom's childhood)...


So how soon do you think mom will be sewing this baby doll some clothes?


Cheesy toddler grin on my way to school... luckily mommy was able to offer her babysitting services while I went to school so baby didn't have to come with me. (Seriously this was the conversation we had at drop off... mommy promised to put her down for a nap and take care of her and bring her back when she picked me up)...


When we got home it was perfect swinging weather...


and digging in the dirt weather...


We are SO ready for spring!

No comments: