Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Museum with New Friends...

This is what mom got when she asked me to pose against the wall... cracks her up every time!


Ok a little better... This is St. Patrick's outfit 2 of 3... It's also a good outfit to make sure you don't get lost at the museum!


We met some new friends at the museum today. Well actually mommy has been friends with their mommy for 3 years, but us girls had never gotten together. We had a blast and we'll definitely be spending more time together soon!

Sophia (who is almost 4) riding a pony...


I didn't weigh enough to make him go so mommy had to help...


Watching the cow turn colors just like last week...


Sophia and I running down the hallway to ride the trolley...


Here we are... Milla, Sophia and Maddie (Maddie and I are just a couple of weeks apart)...


Waiving on the trolley...


Next we headed in to the energy show... word of caution if you don't like loud noises or being scared... skip this! I was petrified and physically shaking within 10 seconds of the show... we'll try again in a few years...


But it was nothing a lollipop couldn't cure...


Mommy found lollipops for the girls too...


Back to the trolley...


and some more running...


and more cows... (can you tell I REALLY like Sophia!)


We got tickets to the Big Bird Planetarium show, which mom thought I would really like. I did until it got so dark in there that I couldn't see mommy's face. "Mommy I can't see you... mommy I can't see you..." I had to be rushed out of the planetarium... something else to try in a few years.

But we did get this cute picture of the girls before it got dark...


While they watched Big Bird I explored and ate a peanut butter sandwich (my staple these days)...






We walked by the Children's area and there was actually a LINE to get into the area. We do not recommend going during Spring Break. Next year we are going to get enough activities that we literally do not leave the house the entire Spring Break week!

Instead of the Children's area we went to play in the gift shop... Sophia was SO funny flying down the slide...


Mommy and her friend Rachel took a quick picture to prove they were there...


and mom got this great one of me when I was laughing at Sophia...


"I see you"...


Thank you Burns family for the fun morning out! Let's plan a princess playdate at Cupcake Cottage soon!

No comments: