Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Park Playdate...

This morning we headed to the park to meet Bubba and Madeline...


Mom even stopped and picked up donut holes for us...


Madeline was pretty excited about that!


We started out just us girls...


Doing girly things like walking on the balance beam and eating our weight in donut holes...


The sun refused to come out so mom finally convinced me to put a jacket on...


Can you tell we are at the same park we were at on Friday?


Madeline decided to venture up one of the big kid climbers, but only made it this far...


When Bubba got there we went to explore the rest of the park and found a big construction vehicle...


and some dirt...


Always fun!


As always Bubba brought his own entertainment... this time appropriately enough it was digger...


He shoveled rocks and dirt...


Madeline had to leave early, but Bubba and I kept playing...


He went down the slide "Bubba-style"...


and I went down prissy...


and then we went down together...


I convinced him to play chase...


Which was a lot of fun!


Then we both decided to swing...


And boy did we swing HIGH!






Towards the end of swinging I told mommy "I love Bubba" and then I said "he's my best friend"... SO sweet!


I tried to swing like Bubba but I told mommy it felt weird...


after the park we headed to Steak and Shake...


I was not impressed with a steak burger, but I liked their french fries a lot!

and my silly hat!


Tonight during the storm Maggie and Callie cuddled up with Shamu...


and I popped over for a picture of all of us girls!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We enjoyed the park! Looking forward to more warm days.

Sorry we had to head out fast but we had lots to do with Kate's 13th birthday.