Friday, March 5, 2010

Mom's League Meeting Day...

I was too excited about watching my new Barney video for mom to get any decent pictures of me this morning...


But I was cute in the dress mom handmade for me... I'll have to wear it again soon so we can get some more pictures...


I did really well at the meeting... we didn't even attempt the childcare room... it's just not worth the hours of tears that follow...


"Mommy... I'm a cat"


One more failed picture attempt after the meeting...


When daddy got home I did some swinging and we headed to a great dinner at Uncle Julios. The past 3 times we've gone there I've been the best behaved toddler ever... It's always been mom's favorite restaurant... but even more so now!


Mom had a new shirt sewn for me when we got home for me to try on when we got home... daddy actually asked mommy where she bought it before he realized mom made it...


Mom had to include this to show the worst toddler smile ever!


and the cheesiest...


But every once in a while I have my modeling moments... Mom thinks I look super cute in halter tops!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Wow Ashlee! I am impressed with your sewing! Taking my machine to get fixed next week so you can show me how to make some more cute outfits.