Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bubba's Birthday Party...

This morning was Bubba's birthday party...


These parties immediately remind mom of the same party last year...


His party this year was at the Heritage playground and clubhouse... so fun!


He even had bubble wands!


Daddy was there to monkey around with me...


then I got a hold of the bubbles...


Watch me go!


Madeline was there too! Doesn't she look pretty in this picture?


We are just such special friends...


Daddy helped me down some slides...


I got to swing with Austin (who I adore)...


and Bubba (one of my absolute best friends)...


Finally it was time for cupcakes... aren't they cute?


I fed daddy some grapes...


and we sang happy birthday...


Bubba did a great job blowing out his candles!


This is the most clever way to serve a cupcake... much less messy!


Yummy!


Mom took this picture...


and then found this one... Wow I'm definitely the same kid!


Madeline and I played with trains...


and then explored our goody bags...


Lollipops!


Bubba LOVED the train pillow I got him!


We took Madeline and her mommy to the new house to check it out...


Mom got a glimpse of the fun we are going to have in my playroom...


Mom just loved the sound of kids running upstairs... it made the house come alive! Madeline even picked out her room (which she is welcome to stay in anytime... especially when her little brother or sister arrives)...


Miss Jennifer is going to help mommy decorate the house...


Tonight we celebrated my 27 month birthday at BJ's Brewery...


Mom thought it was hilarious when she looked at Bubba's party from last year and saw we did the same thing last year!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Here is Madeline's first blog comment.....

jjjjjjjjjjjhhhgffvhyytfgtg,jmhghjl,gh

She said she loves Milla's new house and can't wait to come stay in her new room. This girls been talking non stop about Milla's new house. Beautiful new home congrats!