Thursday, March 25, 2010

Teddy Bear Picnic...

Today was the day I've been waiting for...

It was Teddy Bear Picnic Day at school and Rainbow got to go to school with me!


I told mom I wanted to wear pink so I'd match Rainbow...


and I still insist that my coloring looks better in front of the brown door... Mom is seriously considering painting a wall (maybe in my playroom) a fun color in the new house and doing all my pictures there...


Cuddling with Rainbow on the way to school (and rubbing my molars)...


Today wasn't a mommy day but Miss April emailed this picture. Every time I talked about taking Rainbow to school I told mommy that I was going to show her how to paint... so Miss April made sure that happened. I love my teacher!


The rest of the day was a blur of preparing the house for a meeting with the Realtor and packing... mom is going to try to continue to help me blog every day, but there may be some gaps as we get closer to moving day... which is exactly 1 week away!

No comments: