Monday, March 15, 2010

Shamrocker at ASI...

You know that spring is here when our wild flowers in the front yard start to bloom...


and when I say "I need to swing" every time I pass my swing...


We headed out to ASI and on the way I showed mommy how I look as a puppy dog...


Time to bounce!


The gym was BUSY today with spring break camp and team practice... but I stayed pretty focused...


Doing my Mousercise...


Can you believe I wore these same bows a year ago to Little Gym?


Practicing on the beam...


and of course we got some pit time!


after ASI mommy decided a Sonic picnic at the park was necessary...


I wanted to ride all the animals (and can now climb up on them by myself)...


Watch me go!


How cool (and scary) is that!


I also found an elephant to ride...


I saw the sand and told mommy that I wanted to go "get messy"...


It didn't last long before I was asking for my shoes back...


So we went to feed the ducks...


There were LOTS of ducks today...


I fed them cheddar bunnies and I kept saying "one for Milla... one for ducky"...


I also kept calling to them "come here ducky I have lunch"...


I liked this guy the best!


We made one last stop at the swings before we headed home for a much needed nap!


When I woke up mom had a special treat... Pink cupcakes!


Strawberry!


Mom thought I should have an extra special treat since it was spring break and she knew that pink cupcakes would make me really happy!


I shoved all of them in my mouth pretty quickly!


See? HA!


Trying so hard to keep them all in there...


and still look pretty!


after snack time we headed outside for bubble time...


Mom bought me a huge wand like I played with at Bubba's...


but after I spilled about half of the solution on the driveway we decided on a smaller blower...


Perfect!


Look at my big bubbles!


We're glad we went to the park before nap time because the afternoon was pretty chilly...


Ah this is the life! Spring Break rocks!

No comments: