Sunday, March 28, 2010

Princess Party Fun!

Saturday I had 2 princess parties to go to... both for girls named Addie(y)...


The first one was at Let's Pretend and it was my first tea party ever!


Here I am with the birthday girl Addie...


She looked great in her princess clothes!


I rebelled at first and wouldn't put anything on but a tiara and a necklace...

But mom finally found a purple dress that I just couldn't resist!


Yes mom it's time to start keeping an eye on the formal wear stores clearance racks...


Next came make up... eye shadow (pink and purple)...


My first makeup!


Isn't it pretty?


Next I got glitter blush...


Checking myself out in the mirror...


Moo Moo got dressed up too...


Finally it was time for tea (and sugar cubes)...


It was my first hot tea and I was a little confused since I love ice tea so much...


Actually we all just wanted to eat the sugar cubes!


Next came the chocolate soup... YUM!


Mom is on the lookout for these little spoons... I loved them!


Princess Addie... she was having so much fun!




I just wanted the whip cream...




Anxiously awaiting her cupcake...





Ready to blow out my candles...




Making sure it was ok to blow them out...


This was our food tray... jam sandwiches with sprinkles, fruit kabobs with marshmallows, cookies and cupcakes!


Trying the jam sandwich...


Addie just wanted her cupcake...


and I quickly discovered the same thing...






Moo Moo stole a little bit of her sister's cupcake...


Messy Milla (definitely not a princess here)...


Next we got to go on a little parade...


Here we go!


Let's Pretend is in downtown Grapevine so it's a fun parade location...




Moo Moo even walked!


I actually twirled my wand (something mommy didn't know I knew how to do)...


Finally it was time for some pictures...


All the girls...


Aren't we all way too cute?


This is mom's favorite of the outside pictures... Addie is the only one looking at the camera and she looks royal in it...


So mom had some fun in lightroom...


and one last one of princess Milla...


Happy 3rd Birthday Addie O! I can't wait to be your neighbor and play dress up and have tea parties... no boys allowed on our street!

Next we loaded up and headed over to Addy W.'s Snow White Princess Party...


Look Snow White was there! She even turned Addy into a princess!


We had lunch on these beautiful plates...


Sophia and I were at both birthday parties so we really got to have fun together...


I refused to dress up for the 2nd party, but I did put makeup on one of Addy's baby dolls...




a picture of all the princesses and pirates (no Milla I sat this one out)...


Then it was time for cupcakes... more sugar!


Snow White helped us sing Happy Birthday...


and Addy did a great job blowing out the candles...


Yum!


As a final surprise Snow White brought out a "forest friend"...


Who I wanted nothing to do with...


We finished the day off refrigerator shopping where I decided all tractors needed to be driven... I needed to get a little more "tomboy" into my day!

No comments: