Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Busy St. Patrick's Day...

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


While there was no corned beef and hash or green beer at our house this year... we did have a super fun day!


Are you ready for some flashback pictures...


Here's last year (eating ice cream)...


and my first St. Patrick's Day...


This year we had the pleasure of joining some Mom's League friends at Little Gym in Southlake. Mom loves the new owner and we are actually going to switch over to the Super Beasts class there in May. I'm so excited to return to Little Gym!


Hudson was there with big bear hugs...


and my future neighbors the O'Hair's were there too...


This makes 2 St. Patrick's Days in a row that I've spent at Little Gym...


Crazy huh?


Playing music with Mr. Nick...


Parachute time...


Most of my friends rode on the parachute...


But I decided to just watch...


But I had BIG smiles when I went under the parachute...


Back to the beam...


Working on my bear crawl...


Addi (another O'Hair girl) and I tried to take a picture but she was moving WAY too fast the entire time!


I checked on baby Michael (Sophia's new baby brother) he is SO cute!


Finally it was bubble time!


Almost a picture of me and Addi


I work so hard to catch those bubbles...


At the end of the class I said "cake... cake... it's time it's time" and got really excited. I had only been to birthday parties at that location before. I got over it quickly when I was given a stamp and when I sat down to put on my shoes I exclaimed "that was fun" HA! Mr. Nick knew he had a new student when I said that!

This afternoon was just too beautiful to stay at home so we headed to Parr Park...


Lots of swinging...








and then I told mommy that I wanted to play soccer. So she grabbed my ball from the car (a great thing to keep in the car during the spring and summer)...


There was even a goal open...


I had a blast running in circles kicking the ball...



Don't I look like I know what I'm doing?


Mom's desperately trying not to encourage it... one of my pigtails started coming down and when she fixed it she wondered if she would try to stop the game when I'm 5 to fix it... She's definitely not a soccer mom...


But I might be a soccer girl...


One quick trip "over the mountain"...


and a quick slide before we went home...


Hope everyone had a great and lucky St. Patrick's Day!

No comments: