Friday, March 19, 2010

Playdates... playdates... playdates...

The last day of Spring Break could only mean one thing... fit in as many playdates as possible before the weather gets ugly tomorrow...

Since we were headed to Brooklyn's and Brooklyn has a Coco too... I decided to take mine...


A quick swing before we left...


Brooklyn's house is always a fun playdate (after I get over my "mine" stage)...


Madison and I made cookies...


Played piano...


Carter and I did playdoh...


I worked on my doctor skills...


My favorite activity was cutting the pizza... I told mommy I NEED this pizza...


Sweet Delaney cracks mom up... she emptied out all of these crayons and then just sat there laughing...


Madison did some SERIOUS dress-up...


and then we decided to move our playdate outside...


The boys played football...




Madison and I did chalk...


I "sailed"...


Brooklyn pushed me in the car...


Carter pushed Brooklyn in the car...


Keira went down the slide...


... and then everyone quickly faded around noon and we all headed home.

After a quick power nap we headed out to play with the O'Hair girls...


We wanted to try a new park so we headed to the new McPherson park in Colleyville...


Check me out climbing these steep stairs...


Moo Moo (Amelia) is such a sweet girl... she just has the sweetest disposition about her...


I went up and down the slide a 100 times at least...


Moo Moo and I did some swinging...


While Addie ran around with the big kids playing hide and seek...


Finally I joined in for some peek-a-boo fun (I don't quite get hide and seek yet)...


One of the best parts of the park was this ledge... I kept saying "I balance beam"...


Checking on Moo Moo to make sure she was having fun...


Sweet sisterly love...


My Miss Piggy/Pheobe on Friends run...


More ledge walking and a good view of the park... it's a really neat park with lots of modern playground equipment...


More running...


I convinced Addie to swing with me and mommy pushed both of us... I would say "Milla's turn" and mommy would push me and then I would say "Addie's turn" and mommy would push Addie... she was proud of me for sharing...


Snack break!


Sweet Moo has eyes that beg to be photographed... they are breathtaking...


My superman curl was back so mom took some pictures...


Silly Milla...


Look at Moo trying to climb up the big ladder, she did this over and over again...


Finally it was time for some picture on the big rock...

Milla & Addie...


All 3 of us... future neighbors and school friends... (mom thinks it's hilarious that we all had play dresses on... other girls have play clothes... we have play dresses)...


After our playdate we headed out to the new house with daddy... We move in 2 weeks!!!


Jumping off the ledge in the media room still seems to be one of my favorite things...


I finally agreed to take a picture in mom's craft room so everyone can see how big it is...


But the best part of the house...


Is my kid-sized backyard!


It has a perfectly sloped hill to run up and down and just enough space for me to set up some fun toys...


It is so much safer than our current backyard (which has a huge retaining wall, stairs, and a pool)...


Here's the kitchen and breakfast area... The carpet is even in! All we need is blinds and finish out...


Our beautiful front door (where most of my future pictures will be taken)...


The house with shutters and stain... it was seriously hard to leave tonight, we can't WAIT to move in!

No comments: