Monday, March 22, 2010

Princess Milla goes to Gymnastics...

I asked for pigtails this morning and then quickly found my crown...


I guess I think they go together...


Can you see the little mark on my face from taking my crown on and off? I whacked the side of my face... ouch!


Didn't phase me though...


After a few stalling tactics (my teacher wasn't there and I didn't want to start class without her) I finally agreed to jump on the trampoline...


I LOVE pockets!


Addie and I had to share a trampoline because we were combined with another class until our teacher got there...


Pit time!


It's strange that I'm fearless about jumping in but I still won't swing. We've decided to go back to Little Gym this summer and maybe next time we do big girl gymnastics I won't be afraid...


I also decided to flip into the pit from this mat today... over and over again!


Mom wishes she had her video camera!


But you can tell how much fun it was!




Time to work on the beam...




All done!


The rest of the day was spent working on my Millaisms and driving mommy crazy while I cut these last 2 two year molars... they are awful!

Some Millaisms...

I can most commonly be heard walking into a room and saying "Hi ____ what you doing?"

I now use the phrase "excuse me" correctly... except I also use it with Maggie the dog and babies, which doesn't work that well...

Last night I didn't want to leave Rooms to Go Kids (it's awesome) and daddy came to pick me up and take me out of the store and I said "don't hurt me"... HA! Like mommy or daddy have ever hurt me!

I beg to go to restaurants for dinner instead of eating at home... usually as we pass Spring Creek BBQ I say "go there... eat... bread"...

I sang my "ABC's" all the way through for everyone at Old Navy the other night... mom still needs to try to capture it on tape.

I have a crush on Joe from Blues Clues and when he leaves a scene I will say "don't go Joe"... I also can't stand when an episode comes on that has Steve...


I am desperately trying to figure out how to put my socks on, but I just don't have the coordination...

I name all my baby dolls Brooklyn, Keira and Nicholas. Mom thinks that's hilarious!

I give mommy kisses before I go to sleep and sometimes I miss and will ask if I can "try again"... sometimes I just say it so I can have another kiss...

No comments: