Wednesday, March 3, 2010

McDonalds Playdate & A Photo Shoot...

How fun is this new outfit? $4 at Children's Place... one thing is for sure, mom will never loose me in it!


We started out the morning with a little photo shoot...


Mom found out I'm a finalist for the Glam R Baby Model Search and she was trying to get the perfect shot...


after we finished taking pictures we headed to McDonalds to play with Bubba, Addi & Austin... I kept saying I was going to Donald Duck's house in the car! HA!


The shoe car is definitely my favorite...


Just chillaxin...


Toddlers and their chicken nuggets...


Playing music...


Bubba and I went on a drive to the store... I told Miss Carrie we were going to the toy store...


Then all three of us went for a ride...


Still in search of the perfect picture we headed out to meet Miss Kelly & Addyson in Grapevine for an impromptu photo shoot...


Love the tongue...


We tried...


and tried...


and a few were ok...


Addy & I danced and listened to music...


played hide and seek...


and eventually made our way over to the trains to play...


Mom LOVES this shot...


and this one if the colors weren't so washed out...


Squinty smile...


Mom's favorite of the day...


The picture we finally choose...


So how do you vote? Become a fan of Glam R Baby on facebook...

and then click on this link to "like" my picture. Comments don't count, just likes. Don't have a facebook account? Well it might be time to get one!

No comments: