Tuesday, March 23, 2010

School, Semi-Sick, Park...

Today was elephant day at school and I was very excited!


Mom even made me an elephant shirt...


Ok do I look sick here?


Miss April says I really loved playing an colored egg sorting game and I was having a great day until I started feeling sick. I had a fever of 100 so they called mom...

Mom's solution... we picked up Toy Story 2 and went home and made a pallet of blankets. It was apparent very quickly though that I was NOT sick. Maybe my fever was from teeth, but I was running around the house playing peekaboo and mom couldn't find a fever at all...


So after my nap we headed to Chisolm Park...


See more peekaboo...


We took some cheddar bunnies over to the duckies...


I kept saying "here Mr. Duckies"...


Aren't the stumps here interesting?





Mom told me these ducks were sleeping and I told them to "wake up" and headed right towards them...


Check out my throwing arm!


We headed back to the playground where I found the rainbow slide...


and the rock wall...


Press repeat about 50 times and I did a great job wearing myself out!


Yep, all by myself!


Such a fun slide!


Please pray that I still feel ok tomorrow, maybe I just always run a fever when my teeth come in?

No comments: