Monday, March 8, 2010

ASI & Playing Baby Dolls...

Today can be summed up in 2 words... Babies & Gymnastics...

I started the day off playing baby dolls and mom was even able to catch my Twinkle Twinkle Little Star on video (no idea where I got up a mountain from). One thing I always say when I'm playing babies is "don't cry baby" and then I wave a rattle in front of them and say "here you go... here you go"...


My imagination is really growing! I told mommy everywhere I was going to take baby!


Then we headed to gymnastics...


I helped pick out my ballerina outfit today...


Perfect for jumping!


Especially jumping like a kangaroo!


I worked on my beam routine...




and lounged in the pit...




This is how mommy found me when we were watching tv today... yes that's a doll's pack and play...


So naturally I wanted to sing our goodnight song "I Love You"...


Mommy bought me this diaper backpack today at Target...


I'm ready to take my baby shopping!


In the diaper bag is some food and a spoon, I fed my baby ice cream...

No comments: