Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Forward... Spring Break...

Did you remember to spring forward? We did! We are actually pretty happy that it is happening during spring break this year so we have a whole week to get use to it before I go back to school.

We had our normal Sunday morning of grocery shopping and playing outside...

But tonight we got to do something special...


We got to meet Nana and Pop Pop in Fort Worth at Uncle Julios!!


They were up working on their house in Granbury this weekend...


Can you tell I was watching for them?


Tonight is the last night mom shares her fajitas with me... I literally ate more steak than she did...


I ate so much that mom finally begged me to eat a lollipop so I'd stop eating!


We can't wait for Nana and Pop Pop to become official North Texas residents so we can do dinner more often!


Since it was a BEAUTIFUL day and still light outside after dinner we headed over to Central Market for some ice cream and playing...


SO fun! We never realized the genius of Central Market... food, ice cream, beer, wine and a playground all in one beautiful & peaceful location... we'll be back!


I even made a friend... (mom somehow switched her image stabilizer off during these pictures)...


When we got home the sun was STILL out so mom said I could swing until the sun went down...


and I did...


It is my favorite place in the world right now!


See the sun setting behind me...


And when the sun went down we went inside... I went to bed almost an hour later than normal, so this week's transition might not go as smoothly as it first appeared, but we are excited for the extra hour of sunlight to play in!

No comments: