Saturday, March 13, 2010

Kyle's 3rd Birthday Party!!!

My sweet friend Kyle had his 3rd birthday party today at ASI. He is one of my favorite friends and I've spent the last 3 days singing "Happy Birthday Kyle"...

Mom made his shirt for his John Deere theme...


Mom made me one too...


I was so excited to show daddy all the fun I have at ASI (mom made my pants too)...


Check us out! (daddy got kicked off the trampoline right after this)...


But he did get to jump in the pit...


Mommy always gets in the pit...


Sophia and I got to play together...


and Kyle used his construction skills to build...


Ahh the fun of daddy being there!!


I showed daddy my bear crawl...


and had a great time jumping with Brooklyn...


We had a relay race (that was too hard for 2 year olds)...


Jacob and I were partners for the second race...


But I broke away and practiced my running...


Mom really needs to buy a package of balloons for me... they are SO much fun!


Pretending to blow it up...


Daddy helped me on the beam...


Check Jacob out!


Parachute time (another thing mom wants to buy us)...


We got to lay underneath as it went up and down...


Time for cake!


Kyle did a great job blowing out his candles...


and licking the icing off his tractor... silly boy!


He's full of cheesy toddler smiles for mommy...


Mmmm... cake before dinner!


and a little extra time to bounce off the sugar!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING ME THERE TODAY!

No comments: