Saturday, March 20, 2010

Madison's Birthday Party!

This afternoon we headed out to Madison's 3rd birthday party...


She had her party at Sunshine Glaze in Southlake...


I think I would have been happy just painting with water...


Brooklyn was playing peekaboo with mommy...


See how surprised Karyssa was that we were going to get to paint...


Look at all of us! This place is pretty tight quarters especially when you look at all of the breakable stuff on the walls...


I got to sit next to the birthday girl Madison!


Finally it was time to paint! Madison got to choose the colors and as soon as mommy looked at them she knew what my plate was going to look like... GRAY!


Two handed!


See gray!


Keira was doing a little better with the rules...


Mom helped me with the "blot" technique...


and then I added another layer...


How cute is my apron (aunt Rinny bought it for me before I was even born)... of course I got NO paint on me at all... mom was not as lucky...


Jacob and Brooklyn painting...


More plotting... more gray...


Finally it was time for a hand print...


Ready... set...


Hand print! We'll get to see my final piece of art in a week or so...


Finally it was time for cake... sweet Jacob came over to say hi...


I mean do boys get any cuter?


Brooklyn & Sophia played patty cake...


and Kyle decided to make himself a party hat...


This is what happens when you make a 2 year old wait too long for cake... pathetic!


Madison blowing out the candles...


and finally it was my turn... mom tried to help but I say what I say all the time now... "Milla do Milla self"... HA!


Amazing how much I've changed since her birthday party last year...


I did a pretty good job...




Sophia decided to use a more direct approach...


Yes that was all one bite!










Happy Birthday Madison!

No comments: