Saturday, March 7, 2009

Neighborhood Visitors & Nathan's Birthday...

Mommy and daddy moved to our house 3 years ago this summer and within a couple of weeks mom came home from a walk with a story... She had seen turkeys... dad said "surely not"... surely they were ducks... pheasants... something else, but not turkeys...

We have seen them every fall & spring since that time, but this morning dad was finally able to get some pictures of our turkeys...

It's a little turkey family...


Check him out!


Cute huh?


This afternoon we went to Nathan's birthday party... time to show off another spring dress...


After watching Bella climb on chairs yesterday I decided I could do it too... check me out!


Daydreaming of cupcakes...


I love going to birthday parties!


When we got to the party I saw my friend AUSTIN! YAY!


Even more exciting... there was a ball pit for us to hang out in...


YAY! We're both looking at the camera! Amazing!


"This is fun!"


Nathan got a HUGE new slide and play center for his birthday...


"Weee..."


Check out my pooh bear ears... I wore them for a long time!


Nathan had a GREAT time opening his presents...


He actually enjoyed the paper more than the presents...


Peek-a-boo...


Time for cupcakes! They were YUMMY!


Smoosh!


Mmmm... blue icing!


I played hard after my cupcake...


Here's the one picture mom got of Nathan and I...


Tonight we went to dinner at BJ's Brewery to celebrate my monthly birthday...

Check my monkey antics out...


Daddy was amazed when I climbed up next to him!


We had the perfect table today... I loved coloring and watching people...


I tried to feed daddy a crayon...


"Hmmm... what am I going to do next..."


This is typical Milla at dinner... a lollipop and coloring...

No comments: