Wednesday, May 6, 2009

17 months old...

Today is my 17 month birthday! Mom said she wasn't going to do a list of milestones this month... but I think she might post a list of my new words tomorrow... we'll see... I'm really talking up a storm!

On my 17 month birthday... I turned into a MONKEY! HA! I'm a HUGE climber now...


Oh and I started reading chapter books... not really... I just LOVE flipping the pages really fast, mom is thinking I need one of those books that turns animated when you flip it...


Today I had a fun date with Madeline... we had a Dolly Play Date since we are both so into our dollies...

Meeting Bitty & Mitty


"Alright we have our babies... let's go upstairs and play"...


Gosh I love climbing stairs!


Once we got up there our Dolly Play Date turned into a Train Play Date... how funny is that? We also had fun with some dinosaurs...


"Which ones do you have"...


Back to girly things, we decided to cook our trains...


Look at Madeline's favorite seat... how funny is that!


She's pretty into dress up these days... me not so much...


How cute is she?


See how pretty the Dr. Seuss quote is on the wall? Madeline's mom did that...


Silly girl!


We ate lunch in the living room... it was so fun to eat while standing up... maybe someday soon mom and dad will move our living room table back to the living room (nah... I like all the extra room to play)...


Madeline has a great mini big wheel... I loved it! Mom looked for it this afternoon for me, but no luck... if anyone sees one in a resale shop or on craigslist, please let mom know... we think they were in the stores during Christmas...


I love to give Miss Jenn big smiles (mom should give Miss Jenn the camera)...


Look at us all "playing" Wii... ok just Will was playing, but we were doing some good pretending...


Mom caught me running after Will at one point in the day and realized I was playing some version of hide and seek and chase... when he would show back up I would go CRAZY! Then Mitty got in on the action and we had a great time! Thanks Will for being such a great sport and entertaining us girls!


Mom's favorite picture of the day...

Goofy girls!


All us kids worn out on the couch... I'm so comfortable at their house that mom thinks I might actually hang out with them without her if she ever needed me too... Miss Jenn even offered and now that I'm willing to sleep in a pack and play it's definitely a possibility!


SOOO tired!


After my nap we went looking for a mini big wheel for me... NO luck! But we did find a great 17 month birthday gift!

A Power Wheels Lil Trail Rider ATV and it was on sale for almost 1/2 price! Funny because this was one of the only toys that mom said she couldn't imagine me ever having... but I had SO much fun riding around the store and mom decided it's relatively safe now that I understand to "hang on"... it's actually designed for kids as young as 12 months!


Before dinner I helped daddy put it together...


Callie loves that my boxes are getting bigger...


Daddy lifted me up to see her...


and then I got in the box!


Unfortunately, my new toy has a battery that needed to charge for 14 hours before the first use! They do NOT understand how impatient a toddler is! I tried pushing it...


and scooting it like the mini big wheel... no luck! I promise tomorrow you will have video of me riding my new favorite toy...


Daddy's way of entertaining me while waiting for dinner...


Playing "tea party" with tupperware and Maggie...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We had a great time! Thank you for bringing the best chicken salad!

The girls were so cute playing like big girls. Will enjoyed chasing them around too.