Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday with the Grandparents...

I started my morning off with some coloring. Mom picked me up this great giant coloring book the other day...


Definitely a great time killer!


Grandma Kitty & Papa came over to spend the morning with us and we headed out to Central Market so they could meet some of the Lucky 07's!


I was LOVING the big slide today...


though I enjoyed it even more if someone else would come down with me... crazy that it's big enough for two toddlers to come down at the same time... thanks for sliding with me Madison!


Solo trip...


Zuzi got to the top of the dragon and Grandma Kitty helped me climb too...


Look at Zuzi!


After our playdate we toured Central Market (Grandma Kitty had never been) and then we went over to Learning Express to pick out a few toys... I got a new baby doll, a cash register, a kazoo and a car!!! YAY! They even took me to lunch at Pei Wei...

After daddy got home we went to play in the backyard until Grandma Kitty & Papa came over for dinner...


I could seriously spend all day at my sand table... the mosquitoes are getting REALLY bad though!


I had a new trick in mind for daddy to help me with...


The high beam!


Thank you Grandma Kitty for my new baby doll! She can even go in the bathtub!


Papa helped me rock out with my guitar...


The question is... who is having more fun???


After dinner we celebrated Grandma Kitty & Papa's Wedding Anniversary... 39 years! Yum Bundt Cake and Groom's Cake Ice Cream!


I was in chocolate heaven!


We have lots planned for tomorrow... so check back in with us... mom and dad are even going to get a date night!

No comments: