Thursday, May 7, 2009

Too Many Videos Thursday

So mom just realized that some of the videos that she has been posting on flickr aren't working... if you'd like to view any of those videos, they can be found here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashleerodman/

Today she is using Photobucket to see if they work better... please let her know anytime you see something like this...

First video... me on my atv this morning...


This morning I had swim lessons and did really well... I stayed under for 5 seconds!

Once home I got to play chase with mom...



After my nap I played with my cell phone... "Hello Nana... Grandma Kitty... come play"


and my house...

Peek-a-boo mom...


Then we watched a little Ellen...


and worked on building a tower... (one of my new favorite activities)



then we headed to the park so I could practice running... (just started yesterday)


and climbing...


and try to get WAY too brave (this thing is high)


See how tall it is! (that curvy slide is really fast! I hit my head!)


Then I got some stair climbing practice...


no more crawling up stairs... I'm walking!


and I tried to climb this ladder too...


Finally I sat down and watched some girl's soccer practice...


When we got home daddy helped me ride my ATV in the front yard...


Mom also finally found the mini big wheel for me (3 targets!) So daddy and I worked on putting it together...


Callie was thrilled to get another box...


Am I helping yet?


How about now?


Giving Maggie kisses...


Can you tell how much I love my Maggie?


Am I helping if I sit in your lap?


Finally mom decided I need to watch some "Wiggle Wiggle" while daddy finished...


and eat a snack in a really OCD way (I emptied my bowl onto my house)...


Finally ready for a ride!


Not as easy as Madeline's hard wood floors... but I'll get there!


While mom cooked dinner, I took Maggie for a ride...


Giddy up!


Good thing she's a sweet dog!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Next time you come over Milla can bring her big wheel, the girls can ride all over the house.