Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day my friends!

We are so thankful to all the men and women serving our country this Memorial Day, especially Ryan's dad, Scott and mom and dad's friend Jason, they are both deployed right now... and we celebrate these incredible men and the moms (Alana and Karen) who are doing it on their own!

Today we celebrated with a day of relaxation... (my shirt is a cupcake firework that says "Lil Sparkler"... perfect!)


Maggie relaxing...


even Callie relaxed...


Are you ready to see how much I've changed since last year?


WOW! Here's the whole post...


Guess what I gave mom and dad for Memorial Day? A tooth! My top left canine is finally breaking through!!!


We didn't do a lot today... we played, went to the grocery store...


and of course took cute pictures...


Look at all those teeth! I'm ready to not have any gaps...



and of course it wouldn't be Memorial Day without a trip to the pool...


Yep... it's seriously the same swimsuit from this time last summer...


Daddy helped me swim while mommy cooked dinner...


Look at me going under!


Ta-da!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Miss Milla, will you please teach Nathan some of your great swimming skills?

The Chowaniec Family said...

Oh Ashlee! You almost made me cry... ok, ok, you did make me cry, but just a tear or two. You are the ONLY person who took two seconds out of your day to thank Scott personally for what he does. And to include what I do?!?!? I feel honored and humbled. It is the least I can do to contribute to our freedom. Even the freedom of those who don't appreciate it! Love you girl!