Monday, May 18, 2009

Music Class Graduation & Little Gym Playdate...

Today was my graduation from Music Class. Mom is simply amazed how far I've come from my first class back in February. You can see that class post here.

When I started music class mom thought it was WAY too advanced for me, I was the youngest in the class, I was pretty timid about everything and I clung to mom for the first few lessons. But, since I seem to always be up for a challenge, she encouraged me to participate as much as I wanted and let me grow.

Today I participated in every single thing we did during class AND I got a mention in the Master's Touch newsletter this month!

Can you tell how proud Ms. Laura is of me?


I went through the tunnel like all the big kids...


I even pretended to be the puppy dog...


This is me at my first class on February 2nd... WOW I've grown up!


We worked on making our frogs go "hop" on the big drum... I actually got a frog like this one the other day and I go around with him saying "hop, hop, hop"...


Time for Row, Row, Row Your Boat...


This is the accomplishment that I am the most proud of... Every week the microphone is passed around and we say "Baa Baa" into it... I just started doing it 2 weeks ago... mom thought I would never do it... it's SO fun to hear my voice over the amplifier!


After music class we headed over to the Little Gym for a Mom's League play date. I love when I get to play at Little Gym with different friends. See the twins Kyla and Nora there and Addison Wolfe and her brother Eric (they were in my music class a couple of weeks ago), we also had Hayden, Houston, Ben and Alex with us today...


When the teacher told the big kids to stand up to do "Ring around the Rosey" I decided I was a big kid too...


YAY obstacle courses!


Look at the expression on my face... Ben walked up and said "You Move"... I was NOT budging...


Peek-a-boo!


They were playing basketball, but the basket was too high for me... so I decided to play through this hole...


Happy toddler!


As you can imagine... 2 classes before lunchtime made for a sleepy Milla... toward the end of class I really started fading...


I was also... a teething Milla!

No comments: