Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fort Family Pool Opens...

This morning Grandma Kitty & Papa came over for breakfast casserole and playtime...

Look I'm casting a spell on my ball machine...


... and balls pop out! Ta-da!


Daddy did some gymnastics with me...


and mom entertained me a bit...


Papa played ball...


and goofed around...


and then Papa and I got our picture made...


Look here we are a year ago... he's even wearing the same shirt! HA!


a picture with Grandma Kitty and Papa...


The whole Rodman family...


after nap time the Fort Family Pool opened...


We opened the baby pool first...


Daddy helped me "kick, kick, kick"...


I kept asking to go under, mom counts "1, 2, 3" before she dunks me so I kept asking "two" when I wanted to swim... I had SO much fun!


Look at all the balls!


Mommy was the first one to jump in the big pool (I know that's hard to believe), then daddy and then after LOTS of begging we let Maggie swim too... She was in Golden Retriever HEAVEN!


After a yummy dinner at Uncle Julios... I wanted my favorite treats... "Yay Yees" (Raisins)...


I can eat an entire box all at one time...


Yummy!


Look at my belly... full of Yay Yees!


This is my new favorite game to play after bath time...

"Where's Milla??"


"Peek a boo!"

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

The girls need to have a swim playdate with their babies in the pool :)