Friday, May 15, 2009

Lily Blair, Dove Park & Baby Cousins...

First... Flashback Friday...
Can you believe this picture was taken 1 year ago today? It seems insane that this picture (which ended up entered into the Mix 102.9 Cutest Baby Contest) was taken a year ago!


Ok back to today...

Aunt Rinny had her gender ultrasound this morning and I'm THRILLED to announce that in October I will have a baby cousin BOY! YAY! The name is under wraps, but I can't wait to have a little boy to play ball with!

In the meantime... Can I have a pony?


Please daddy? (mommy LOVES when Maggie and I have the same facial expression)...


Kisses from my "pony"...


another try...


Miss Tracie came to pick up her cupcake pops for the OB staff at the hospital. She had Lily Blair 8 days ago...


I was SO excited to meet Lily. She's the youngest baby I've ever met.


"Can I touch her Miss Tracie?"


"Touch"...


"Mommy where can I get one of these?"


Look how beautiful Lily Blair is! I was thrilled to hang out with her...


I rocked her...


and brought her a ball in case she felt like playing...


Then we headed to Dove Park to meet with the Lucky 07's...


This is the park I was at a few days ago... remember?


Whee! Too bad mom brought the little camera instead of the big one, it's amazing how much better pictures are with the good camera...


I went to check out Brooklyn's snack...


Mom got me one pretty quick before I started stealing... notice we are wearing the same line from Gymboree...


Keira joined us for snack time... just call us the preschool girls... (we will all be in class together in the fall)...


Can you imagine how much fun we are going to have???


I mean don't we look like we could terrorize all the other toddlers?


Finally I took my snack and started walking the playscape...


Brooklyn played peek-a-boo with mom...


Whee...


Keira and I climbed the toddler slides...


Finally I found Madison...


"Hi mom!"


Mom tried to stretch out my morning so I would take a long nap... I got to play a new game...


Unload all my toys and sit in my basket...


and play dress up... I said "hat" when I put this on (mom had NO idea I knew the word hat)...


More dress up...


Mom loves this picture... It's an expression daddy makes a lot!


The basket is a great place to watch tv!


After dinner we spent the evening watching the finale of my favorite show America's Funniest Home Videos! I only got through hour one, but it was great fun! As soon as I saw the logo I said "babies, woof woofs, babies, uh oh"... I know exactly what goes on with that show!

While watching it, I had some fun with Callie... ironic considering the video mom posted from last year yesterday... I think our dynamic remains the same!



No comments: