Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tubular Tresses Thursday...

Have you heard that alliteration is all the rage with blogs these days? Mom says we need to use it more...

This morning I had swim lessons so we don't have a ton of pictures... BUT mom captured these after nap time...

Seriously... what are we going to do with my hair?


Cut the bangs? Keep growing them out?


Is my hair always going to be curly or will the weight of the hair pull it straight as it gets longer?


Nap time these days is followed by Ellen dancing time... seriously the only adult television I let mom watch... I blow Ellen kisses...


and wave to her...


and act goofy with her...


Mom is always trying to capture that perfect Milla/Maggie picture for Nana's fridge...


So for Throwback Thursday we have... 1 year ago yesterday in my floppy seat... we no longer use the floppy seat (I never liked it much) but I can say we went down that same aisle yesterday... to bad mom didn't think to take a picture... (notice no hair problems back then)


Oh and a special treat! A throwback video from one year ago today... WOW I've learned a lot in the last year!!!

No comments: