Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Beautiful Sunday!

We had a very low-key, relaxed day with beautiful weather.

My goal today... show off my "big girl" moves for mom & dad...

1st one... mom has been feeding me on my Abby plate lately, but hasn't been trusting me to feed myself until today... today I climbed up on the couch, sat down next to my plate and fed myself!


So fun!


After unloading groceries with mom today, I found the juice boxes and asked for one. Mom has never trusted me with one by myself... but today I did great!


Forgive all my bruises... this is just the life of a toddler!


After a quick change into some pants, we headed to the park with dad!


It was fun to have an extra wrangler... this park has some wild terrain...


I got to slide down backwards!


I showed daddy my stair climbing skills...


Really all I wanted to do was go up and down the bridge...


After enjoying the playground, we headed over to feed the ducks...


Look at all the tree roots around the pond... wild huh?


"Here ducky, ducky!"


Yes, I fed them old puffs... mom figures at least if I eat them it'll be ok...


Daddy helped me chase a couple of ducks...


and then we spotted some great climbing trees...


Daddy helped me climb...


Though I wasn't too sure when he let me sit up there by myself...


Mom has been feeling a little under the weather this weekend so we decided to have an easy dinner... hot dogs and mac & cheese. I got to play at my sand table while daddy grilled hot dogs...


The whole time I played with the truck I sayed "vrooom, vroom"... mom has NO idea where I picked that up. Maybe Madeline's brother Will?


Doesn't this look like a fun summer evening to you? Hopefully the Fort Family Pool will be opening soon...

No comments: