Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Cinco de Milla

Happy Cinco de Milla (I mean Mayo)! Mom found a cute little fiesta styled shirt in my closet and thought it was perfect for the day... we also had Mexican food for dinner. :)


This was me on Cinco de Mayo last year! Wow I've grown up...


Today we headed back to Little Gym... this picture pretty much sums up my time there... mom told dad tonight that she doesn't really feel the need to be in class with me anymore... I'm SO independent!


Look who started walking while I was on vacation! Nathan!

Doesn't his mommy look proud?


He's already leading the way... I figure he'll be running by next week! Go Nathan Go!


By the way do you remember this shirt?


Yeah that's right... it's from last summer... cute huh?


Back to the obstacle course...


All by myself...


Mom finally walked away and went to chat with her friends...


Then I decided to play on the bars...


Um... teething much?


Hudsen started walking while I was gone too! Go Hudsen!


BUBBLES!


WOW!


Reaching on my tippy toes to pop them...


Mom is really loving this hugging stage... me and my buddy Addison...


This afternoon I was watching Barney and they did a ballet segment... I was in HEAVEN!


Check Maggie out... always trying to hijack my blog!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I SWORE i'd never let that purple dinosaur into m house...but alas it is the ONLY thing the kidlet will sit through. Stupid barney he is out to get me!

Carrie said...

Just realized that I failed to get your cute shirt in the picture at Little Gym. I'm sorry! It was so perfect for Cinco de Mayo.