Thursday, May 28, 2009

Playdate with Austin & LG!

I missed Little Gym the week we went to Sea World so today was my makeup class...

I've decided this is how I enter the class... no matter how much it freaks mom out!


Bella Grace was there too doing a makeup class...


This is my new Elmo shirt...


To replace this one... remember when I wore it to Little Gym?


Yes, maybe I was finding humor out of mom dodging my sticks...


Today after being with Miss Natalie for almost a year, I finally started letting her do tricks with me without me complaining... my stranger anxiety has come LEAPS and BOUNDS in the past month...


I even let her flip me on the bar...


Tada!


Bella tried too...


Then Bella got put in time out for not sharing... I thought it was hilarious. :)


Miss Natalie helped me do a forward roll on the high beam...


I supported my body the entire time...


BALL TIME!


Look at all us girls... the class was made up of 6 girls all between 14 months and 18 months... it was SO much fun! Girl power!


Always trying to get a picture of us together... I was fascinated by Bella's bow...


When we went into the waiting room I found Hudson... he's been traveling with his mom for the past month and I really missed him... mom said "Look it's Katie and Hudson" and I said "Huddy!"... I was SO excited!

This is my "Where have you been" look...


This afternoon we met Austin from Little Gym at the play area at Northeast Mall... yes I climbed into the airplane by myself... no I wasn't able to do that the last time I was there...


Happy girl!


Look how cute we are sliding together...


and riding in the car...


after we played mom found some quarters for us to ride the kiddie carousel...


Man I've grown up a lot since my first ride on this carousel last August...


This was Austin's first ride on it...


Then we went to Gymboree and watched cartoons...


Daddy kept me occupied while mommy fixed dinner... mommy calls this picture... Preparing to be Octomom... HA!


4 babies is HARD work!


One last picture to say "night night friends"...

No comments: