Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Little Gym & The Park...

Back to being a big girl at Little Gym today... I entered the room and went straight for the stairs...


So proud of myself!


and then I headed to my favorite obstacle course...


We did the air track (which I did by myself)


but my personal skill of focus today was the low balance beam...


by myself...


I was a woman on a mission!


Hudsen helped me master it (and he's only been walking a couple of weeks!)


I did our skill of the week with pride...


and then begged mom to do the high beam...


I finally enjoyed some see-sawing...


and of course the balls...


I even went back for more see-sawing...


Peek-a-boo mommy... I have definitely started hiding from mommy...


this is toddler bliss... heading to the park with a balloon and a sippy cup...


After WAY too short of a nap we headed to Parr to enjoy the nice spring day unbelievably hot Texas day...


mom even remembered to bring my soccer ball...


We rolled it up and down the slide (fun game mom!)


it definitely broke up the monotony of going to the same park...


then mom made up another game... feed Milla fruit snacks while swinging... I was CRACKING up fishing for fruit snacks...


We finished our trip to the park by going to see the girls soccer practice that we watched last week...


I wanted to show them my mini soccer ball... but alas 17 month olds still aren't allowed to play soccer... BOO!


"Can I be their mascot?"

1 comment:

The Guerra Girls said...

I love the ball-down-the-slide game, too!