Thursday, May 21, 2009

Swim Graduation & Grandma Kitty & Papa...

This morning I helped mom pack my bag for swim lessons... I even wore my fishy pajamas to bed last night dreaming of my swim graduation...


"Is it time yet?"


Mommy said I needed to kill a few minutes so I went to try on shoes in mommy's closet...


I did GREAT at swim class graduation and passed to Swim Baby 2. Daddy says he can teach me Swim Baby 2 in the Fort Family Pool, so we will go back to swim class in the fall or spring next year...

I was super sweet all day and let mom clean the house to get ready for Grandma Kitty and Papa's visit tonight. I only slept 1 1/2 because I was SO excited that they were coming!

Can you tell I'm excited? (Don't you love my $5 Walmart dress?)


Mom took me out to swing before they arrived...


NO fear this time!!! I was warm, friendly, and ready to play ball!


I put on a show the entire evening...


Maggie even helped me perform...


Can you tell mommy was a little worn out? Thank goodness I did all the entertaining... she just got to relax!


Hanging out with my sweet grandparents... I even gave them kisses when they left... I'm SO looking forward to my weekend with them!

No comments: