Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

Happy Mother's Day to Nana, Grandma Kitty & Aunt Rinny too! I hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

Mom and I had a great day with daddy!


and we remembered to take a picture together to remember the day (can't find one from last year, mom was sick last Mother's Day so we are guessing we didn't take any pictures)...


Mom did pull this picture from this week last year for comparison...


Daddy got mommy this beautiful pendant from one of mommy's favorite stores (James Avery) and he helped buy groceries, did laundry, cooked dinner and helped with me all day... what a great daddy!


I just worked on my super powers of cuteness!

Welcome to Milla's Daycare Center...


Specializing in BABIES!


Sure you can trust your kid with me!


After a bunch of errands and a 2nd nap... there was another round of pictures...

Blowing mommy a kiss...


So yes, I do pretty much request to see every single one of my stuffed animals when I wake up from a nap...


Playing peek a boo over my stuffed animals...


I'm so determined to learn how to use my big wheels!


Tonight daddy made pepper steaks and mom made baked potatoes... YUM! I even got a baked sweet potato...

After I finished my sweet potato, daddy let me eat off his plate...


I even enjoyed some pepper steak...


and worked on my spoon skills!


Look how good I'm doing!


Mom got to entertain me while daddy did dishes...


This is my latest move... it makes mommy REALLY nervous!


Reaching out for mommy's hand...


Well I'm headed to bed and mom is going to get a bowl of Blue Bell Groom's Cake Ice Cream... I think it's going to be really good (chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, chocolate icing, chocolate covered strawberry candies and strawberry sauce... YUM!)

I feel so lucky to have a mommy who adores me!

2 comments:

Nancy Kay said...

Wow, that red hair is looking the brightest I have ever seen it! Maybe it is just the lighting. With fond memories of my own Little Red, your Aunt Nancy Kay

Ginny Young said...

Wow, where can I get some of that ice cream, lol?!! Your blog is amazing, I'm jealous!