Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sleepy Saturday!

The weather was HORRIBLE today so mom and dad decided we should have a Super Sleepy Saturday! I actually napped for 3 1/2 hours!

Any guesses on how long I stayed in my pajamas today? Keep reading to find out!

Between naps I found a few ways to have fun in the house..


Can you see the clock behind me? It says 3:08pm!


Mommy was bored so she decided we should bake...


She was SO proud of how helpful I was...


Daddy gave me some gatorade for all my hard work!


Here are our cookies... they are Big Brownie Cookies (if you love the chocolate chocolate chip cookies at Great American Cookie Company... try these!)


Begging for more!


Still in pajamas at 6:39pm!! What a lazy day!


Since it was a super rainy day we decided to do an easy dinner at Chili's... (this picture is simply proof that I did get dressed today)...


Mom has discovered a way to get me to look at the camera is to ask me to blow a kiss... not smiling, but at least I'm looking the right direction... See my superman curl?


Over the past few days I've started to like fruit... AMAZING! I was really enjoying my raisins at dinner...


YUMMY!


After dinner we decided to play with my horsey toy it interacts with the tv (like a toddler Wii)

Remember when I first got it for my birthday?


It was way too big for me then and I didn't understand the interaction with the tv...


Mommy showed me how to play...


then daddy showed me...


Ok my turn...


On my own...


As much as I love raisins... I also ADORE craisins...


See we're a commercial for Ocean Spray!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Yesterday was a lazy day for us too! For several hours it was dark like the evening, which meant extra long naps :)