Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Milla-isms & Mom's League Picnic

This is my new snack cup... it's all the rage with the toddler crowd... what's great about it is it has good handles... I loved carrying around my cereal with me this morning...


We had a nice lazy morning with laundry, cake baking, scrubbing the floors and me taking a morning nap (rare these days)...


A few "Milla-isms" for yall today... the first is my latest obsession... I love to see the "babies" on the screen of the camera... I beg to see them and stare intently at them any time mom will show me... my last 3 public meltdowns have been because mommy says the "babies" have to go away... I love them!


2nd "Milla-ism" is my love for this table... it makes mom SO nervous, but it's my favorite place to watch tv...


I'm very into putting things into and out of containers... today it was goldfish... in the bowl and out of the bowl...


Making fish lips at mom...


See how good the view is from here?


Before my afternoon nap, mom let me talk to Grandma Kitty on the phone. It was SO fun! I kept calling her "meow meow" since that's my word for Kitty... I kissed the phone and said hi... Thanks for the fun chat Grandma Kitty!

This evening was the GCS Mom's League New Member Picnic. Mom and her co-chair Amy put it all together...


I was so excited to see mommy!


Look at how cute Kiera & Brooklyn are... they like to hold hands... they are my two friends I'm going to school with in the fall...


I started waiving at the baby in the mirror...


I had such a good time exploring...


Getting ready to slide... look at how blue my eyes are!


So does this dress look familiar?


It's the dress mom bought me when she found out she was pregnant with a girl in August of 2007...


I wore it last July...


and September and then mom tucked it away in hopes that maybe it would fit again this year...


It does!


How great is this slide picture?


Notice the sticker on my hand? We should have find the sticker games... I almost always have at least one on...


See how cool this park is? It's all ramps and slides... mom was on the other side when I was sliding...


SO HOT! Thank God for Sonic Ice!


I decided to take a break with daddy...


then I went to explore the soccer field...


What happened to the kid with seperation anxiety? I explore everywhere now...


Running... flapping my wings like a bird...


Daddy stopped to tickle me...


So hot I needed 2 bottles of water!


Amy's son Evan and his dad Dane decided to play ball... and they let me and daddy join in...


It was so much fun to play with a big boy!


He was SO nice about sharing with me...


Aren't we cute?

No comments: