Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Toddler Library Time...

First, forgive mom for some of the blurry pictures... she is still learning about ISO (though she thinks she figured it out tonight) and she left it on the high setting she had it on yesterday and ended up with some fuzzy pictures... oh well!

This morning we were invited to meet up with Nathan and Miss Carrie at Toddler Time at the Southlake Library...

Mom was so desperate for us to be on time that we actually ended up being ridiculously early! SO we went across the street to the town square area and played...


Someone had put soap in the fountain! There were bubbles EVERYWHERE!


My fun was walking back and forth along this path like it was a balance beam...


I seriously did it 30 times...


Mom finally gave up chasing me and made herself comfortable realizing I wasn't going to run off...


I was just taking a stroll...


I still have my water friend that I got last weekend at the festival... I took him with me today...


Stopping to smell the flowers...


Ready and waiting for them to open the library!


We read one book (about HIPPOS!) and then we played with the parachute and the balls...


Look at the toddler mayhem!


See Nathan and Hudson both joined me today...


Nathan and I have started playing so well together, which is GREAT since our moms really like hanging out together...


So tonight I put those path walking skills into action and walked the "beam" in my backyard...


Daddy was only supporting me with one finger!


This is my new perch...


Daddy helped me work on "bumping" down the stairs...


So proud of myself!


"Ta-da"...



Mom LOVES when a toy pays for itself in one day... today that toy was my new Yo Gabba Gabba Guitar... it plays 10 of my favorite Yo Gabba Gabba songs and I LOVE pushing the buttons and dancing around the room...


My favorite of the songs is "Run Run Run" and I "run" around the house...


My "Milla-ism" today... I have had some BIG falls this past week... off the back of the side table that I love in the living room (we all knew that one was inevitable didn't we?)... off the "beam" in the backyard (a few days ago)... I have stepped on a piece of glass and bled... I have busted my lip open... but NONE of these things have slowed me down at all... so tonight dad said it is because I am "Built Fort Tough" HA! So mom redesigned Ford's logo for my personal use...


Tomorrow Grandma Meow Meow (Kitty) and Papa arrive. I'm so excited!!!

No comments: