Saturday, May 16, 2009

Madeline's Birthday & Main St. Festival...

What a busy Saturday! WOW!

We started the day at Madeline's 2nd birthday party...

Mom remembered to have daddy take a picture of us before we went out in the rain and humidity...


Can you tell how much we love each other?


I was so excited to see Madeline and see that she had a sand table!


I was one of her first friends to arrive so we got to play before the crowds showed up... she's still one of my favorite friends...


Happy girl!


Happy birthday Madeline!


When we went inside, Will ran by me and I started screaming again... his grandparents really got a kick out of how much I adore Will...


Look at how beautiful the food was arranged... Madeline's mom did a fantastic job!


finally I found Bella...


and we all sat down to have some lunch...


Then we moved on to cupcakes...


Happy sugary goodness...


Madeline's mommy helped her take some big girl bites...


Madeline had a great video of pictures from the last year for us all to watch... I was even in the video!


Starting to fade...


Here is a picture of all of her friends... it's a pretty hard picture to get!


Katelyn was nice enough to read all of us toddlers a story...


Then we headed back outside to play with Madeline's new bubble machine... SO cool!


Ok mom... I'm done!


Thanks for having us Madeline! It was fun! Can you believe how much we have grown up since my birthday party in December? Happy Birthday!!!


After mommy and I both had LONG naps... we headed to Grapevine's Main Street Festival... Mom says I'm the perfect festival age... old enough not to need a stroller and young enough to still be light enough to carry if need be...


Remember when mom and dad took me last year?


I mean how crazy tiny was I back then?


I got a free toy!


I decided to "pat pat the dog"...


and ride the dog... just like at home!


I really love the view from dad's shoulders...


We sat down to watch the bike stunt guys...


They were AWESOME!


See him flying?


We decided to venture into my 3rd petting zoo experience... but this time I bought a little cup of food...


and the goats jumped on ME!


It was SUPER scary and I cried hard... I think I'm officially scared of goats...


but it wasn't anything that a little funnel cake couldn't fix...


Yum! (and yes it did get cool enough for a jacket! Amazing in May!)


then I got to dance to a great blues band...


Mom says this picture cracks her up... leopard backpack, purple balloon, buying a beer... must be a dad!


Finally we found the playground equipment... SO fun!


When do I get one of these?


Me and my dad!


Here we are at the same part of the festival last year...


Mom threw me up in the air...


Trying to recapture this picture...


Then she decided to swing me towards dad... (if you blow up this picture you'll see that one of my top canines have come through... mom is SO excited!)


Happy girl!


mom threw me on this cart... don't I look like a doll?


It's over by the trains... mom wants to go back and do this picture western style... I need some boots and a hat!


Waving at some random guy... I'm so friendly it's kind of scary sometimes... (mom says he was kind of creepy)...


We went in to watch the glassblowers... they were AWESOME!


Daddy went to wait in line to jump on the trampoline bungee thing so mom bought me a chocolate covered strawberry!


YUM!


See daddy...


Look at him go!


WOW dad!


Mom loves that he is flipping in the sunset... Daddy is so much fun!


"Hi daddy!"


To mom this is the ultimate festival picture... giant ice cream cone in the background and a happy girl!


After all that fun it was time for a bath...


"Now give me that camera... I'm ready to take the pictures"...

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

You got some great photos from her party! Madeline is loving her new baby doll. She named her LaLa. Isn't that cute!!

Aimee said...

Great pictures! It was nice meeting you at Madeline's party!