Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pics from Papa & Shopping...

Papa left his camera here tonight so mom stole a few pictures off his camera....

These are from last night...


Mom introducing me to my new doll...


Dad entertaining me...


Grandma Kitty, mom and I checking out all my clothes...


This morning mommy helped me dress Maggie up... How cute is she???


We went out to swing before we headed to the mall with the Rodmans...


We had a great time shopping... Papa even walked me around the food court...


Grandma Kitty needed some shoes so we went to Nordstroms... Daddy entertained me with some spinning...


SO fun!


And some tickles... then we headed over to the kids section and I got some Lelli Kelly's... YAY! I promise to post pictures of those soon...

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

That is such a sweet pic of Amelia with her Daddy!! ( The very last one! ) They both have the biggest grins!!

*JOY* said...

I can't get over how much her hair has grown. Its gorgeous!

Caren said...

I can't get over her closet!!! Holy cow, that girl has a lot of clothes! :)