Thursday, May 7, 2009

Words...

My Words at 17 months...
Hi (so clear... mom keeps thinking that it's a 5 year old saying it)
Bye
No
Yes
Ice
Up
Down
Dude
Please
Hop
Pop
Mine
Cookie
Bubbles
Balloon
A, B, C
Maggie
Callie
Mama, Mommy & Mimi
Daddy & Dada
Stick
Sticker
Wa-wa
Ba-ba
Poo poo
Cheese
Wow
Whee (which also means I want to swing)
Madeline (only once)
Bear
Duck
Hot
Book
Ball
Choo choo
Bow


Phrases...
"Get it"
"Uh oh baby"
"No mama"
"Hi Callie"
"Kick, kick, kick"
"Run, run, run"
"Splash, splash"
"Wiggle wiggle"
"Thank you"
"Peek a boo"

Milla-isms...
  • I say "mmmm" the sweetest way when I eat something good...
  • When I wake up I request a baby... sometimes two babies... and sometimes 2 babies and a puppy..
  • I love to give kisses and hugs and I've even started having my puppy kiss my baby doll, etc...
  • I'm really figuring out all the motions to Itsy Bitsy Spider
  • I still only have 2 signs mastered "more" and "please"... but I use them all of the time.
Mom plans on adding to this list as she thinks of other things...

No comments: