Saturday, May 9, 2009

Zuzi's Birthday Party

This afternoon my friend Zuzi had his birthday party at the Little Gym. I was so excited to go that when I was helping mom pick out his birthday present this morning I kept saying "Zuzi... Zuzi"...

It was great to show off some of my new Little Gym skills to daddy...


Mom is a great spotter...


Look at all the kiddos... Ava, Madison & Zuzi all dancing...


Me and my friend Carter...


another round on the bars...


This was my favorite apparatus today...


Look at how much fun the kiddos were having under the parachute... (no I'm not under there)...


Zuzi going for a ride...


Ahhh... if daddy's hand wasn't in this shot!


I really enjoyed walking the balance beam...


Sydney and I had a little show down... I so didn't care that she was bigger than me... I was holding my ground...


My friend Addyson and her mommy...


Time for the airtrack...


Look at the chaos... did yall know mommy doesn't do well in crowds? Well today was a challenge for her...


Daddy helped me jump...


Action shot...


Look at the big kids go!


Doing flips...


See...


SO fun!


Daddy am I ready for a real gymnastics class yet?


Daddy helped me do the high bar...


Then it was time for cake... before dinner!


Zuzi started eating his cake while we were singing...


Enjoying my juice box...


Thanks for having me Zuzi!

No comments: