Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A Super Fun Wednesday!

So mom was trying to make sure we weren't too early to Toddler Time at the library this morning so she decided I should play in the sink for a little while...


Waving at the cute, wet girl in the sink...


I swear I could hang out here all day and play in the water...


Playing "peek-a-boo" with the mommy in the mirror...


Finally it was time to head to the library... Can you believe this dress is 6-12 months and was bought for last summer? It was STILL too big today... so cute though with the pink ladybug...

Oh and that's a Milla-ism for you! I've learned what a bee is (cute since mom called me her bumble bean when she was pregnant with me)... well now I'm TOTALLY convinced that all bugs are bees... I LOVE bugs and am so excited to point them out to mom and say "bee, bee, bee"... she cannot figure out how to teach me the difference...


Just a little girl left on the doorsteps of the court...


Finally the library opened and I got to play with Nathan...


He had a blast figuring out the "engineering" of this turntable... he just kept spinning it... his dad would be proud!


PUPPIES! This mural is fantastic!


After story time we were nice enough to let our moms enjoy lunch together at Mi Cocina...


We shared a banana and ended up playing drums on the table... SO fun!


I took a VERY short nap (construction going on in the neighborhood) and it was only 76 degrees today so mom decided we should head to Parr Park...

Yes, she is aware that I look like Punky Brewster in this picture and she's proud of it!


Today I teased mommy and went all the way up to slide down and then sat there and said "no" over and over again... finally when mom came up the stairs I went flying down... HA!


Practicing my big girl swing skills again... NO interest in the baby swing anymore...


Mom's figured out the trick to afternoons at the park... Happy Hour at Sonic! 1/2 price real fruit slushes for us to share! YUMMY! Today it was strawberry...


I am convinced that ALL balls everywhere are meant for my enjoyment... I interrupted two boys play catch today and insisted they throw it to me... mom told them to pretend it was a game of keep away and redirected my attention... I did find this ball abandoned and mom played roll the ball with me...


This was towards the end of our trip and I decided to give mom a heart attack...


I went all the way to the top and started to walk off that ledge... seriously mom's heart skipped at least two beats... luckily if you tell me to "sit" I will sit anywhere... so that's what she told me to do and then she ran up the stairs to get me... I suspect I'll be out on those ropes by the fall...

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

I want to try the Southlake story time this summer. I am so jealous you went to Mi Cocina. That is my absolutely favorite mexican food, YUM!

The Guerra Girls said...

Super cute ladybug dress! You are doing me proud!