Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tumbling Tuesday...

Today I walked into Little Gym and went straight to the beam and did it all by myself...


Then I proceeded to walk across the beam... by myself...


Drum time... I think this is when I realized that I'm no longer going to music class... poo!


Back to being a monkey...


"What kind of monkey am I mom?"


Today we had a substitute teacher... mom was worried that I would be shy with my new teacher...but I adored her!


She helped me do forward rolls off of the donut...


and we played roll the ball...


Mom is hoping my positive reaction to her is a sign of good things to come with strangers...


Yay for bubbles!


Aren't we a cute bunch of toddlers?


After Little Gym we headed to Madeline's house to have lunch and play...


We even picnicked outside...


How fun is that?


I got to try out her Flintstone car today... I loved it! Please be on the lookout for one on craigslist or in a resale shop and let mommy know...


Still trying to make it go forward...


Madeline was a pro at it...


After we got really hot we headed inside to play with our babies...


We had to find two strollers so we could both push...


Silly Madeline!


Mom picked up a slide for me today... this slide is going to be our pool slide eventually, but today it was just a fun outside slide...


While daddy worked on the slide I decided to slide down from the deck... FUN!


"Wheee..."


More sand time!


"Daddy can I help you put it together?"


Another cute Maggie/Milla shot for Nana's fridge...


Even cuter!


Daddy did a great job putting my slide together... Thanks daddy!


It's steeper than my other slide... FUN!


See how sweaty I am? I didn't care... I'm definitely not afraid of a little heat...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

You got some great photos of the girls! Madeline even enjoyed looking at them in excitement.

We had a great time!