Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lady Bug @ Little Gym...

Mom thought I looked cute this morning eating my cereal with my Princess Aurora baby watching Elmo... "Melmo"


Even cuter at Little Gym!


I see you mommy!


This was my favorite obstacle course today... daddy do you think you could make something like this at home? Mom was begging me to come join her on the big red mat...


Which I was finally willing to do when Miss Natalie brought out the sticks...


Then I took my sticks and went exploring...


Tapping my feet...


Can you tell how proud I am of myself?


Mom was so excited to put on my ladybug outfit from gymboree... the top is 6-12 months but Irene (yes mom knows the store manager's name) said that shirt was running big so she bought it in 6-12 months... well it's HUGE... mom's quick thinking solution... stick a white shirt under it!

The pants, which are 12-18 months are HUGE as well so mom rolled them up once so they wouldn't fall off...

As daddy always says, clothes are sized by unicorns and leprechauns...

But I'm still a cute lady bug!

Mom was playing with her ISO settings as Miss Adrien suggested and snapped this gem... Thanks Adrien!


Ahhh! Look how cute Austin is!


and of course how goofy!


Look at all the toddlers!


We were working on "land surfing"... go Nathan go!


Today there was a bolster under the bar so I got to swing myself!


It takes A LOT of concentration!


I showed Miss Natalie my "ball rolling" game skills... I love to play ball.


Sorry the picture is grainy, but it's SO cute! Addi was SO proud of herself!


Just a toddler kicking a ball...


Bringing mom the ball...


LOOK at how much I've grown up since December! WOW!


BUBBLES!


Tonight mom decided I was done with my highchair and converted it into a booster chair and I got to eat at the table! She didn't get pictures of that (she was too busy enjoying her meal in peace while I explored my new surroundings)...

But after dinner I eyed this sucker that had been in my goody bag from Madeline's birthday party and mom decided I earned it with my good dinner behavior...


I was enjoying it SO much until it broke in half. :(


Then it broke again into my mouth and I thought mom was going to take it from me and I started crying...


after mom had her initial "you might choke" freak out moment, she decided to let me eat the piece I had in my mouth (I mean I've worked hard for all these teeth I deserve to get to use them right?)... She kept a watchful eye on me, but I enjoyed every bit of that piece!!


Then I danced on the dining room table in my sugar high!!

No comments: